How to Provide Details on Your Box Donation
If you are an AiA Member or local artist who is decorating one or more boxes for the Outside the Box fundraising auction, first of all, thank you for donating your time, materials and talent. Next, please note we prefer that you use the online OTB Donation/Participation Form below to send us the details on your box(es). This online method must be done by Wednesday, July 19. Images are NOT needed (we’re doing a photoshoot), and the form may be completed as many times as needed as you finish your creations and know their details.
Alternatively, you may download the PDF version of the donation/participation form, fill in the details on the PDF form on your computer, print it out and bring the completed form with you when you drop off your box(es). Finished boxes must be dropped off between Wednesday, July 5 and Wednesday, July 12 at Runaway Arts and Crafts, 4675 Commercial St SE, Salem. Business hours are Tues-Sat 10-6; Sunday 11 – 5. Closed Mondays. We’ll have forms on-site too, but doing it ahead of time is recommended.
- Deadline: Drop off your box at the Runaway Art & Craft Studio between Wed. July 5th and Wed. July 12th. Hours: Tues-Saturday, 10-6; Sunday 10-5. Closed Monday. 4675 Commercial St. SE.
- Bring your box in a brown paper grocery bag or other shopping bag with handles and staple a label to it that includes: Your Name, Email, Phone, Title of Piece, Medium, Description.
- Place a second label on the bottom or back of your box.
- Note that there is a Suggested Buy-It-Now and Suggested Minimum Bid amounts for the boxes. These amounts are what you think are appropriate for the boxes. AiA reserves the right to adjust these prices to what we feel is appropriate if needed.
- Note: If you have more than two boxes, duplicate the downloaded PDF for the 3rd & 4th, etc. We will make sense of the submissions. Thank you for your generous contributions!